Loving yourself, being yourself and trusting yourself create a life that fulfills you and supports you. How you feel about yourself has a profound effect on your inner happiness as well as all the outer circumstances of your life.
Did you know, you were born as the first, and the last and the best and the only one of your kind, and that eccentricity is the first sign of giftedness? Clarissa Pinkola Estes
How do you rate in the Self-Love Department?
Rate yourself from 0-10,
10 = I totally agree
0 = I totally disagree
1-9 = everything in between
- I measure my worth by who I am instead of by what I do.
- I measure my success by how fulfilled I am instead of by how I compare to others.
- I feel I am good and worthy.
- I put my faith in my own truth instead of other people’s opinions and rules.
- I accept and love myself no matter what I’m thinking or feeling.
- I feel that I deserve to be loved just because I exist.
- I trust my intuition.
- I believe in myself.
- I don’t feel that I have to do things in a certain way to please others.
- As a rule, I live more from love than fear.
- I don’t say yes when I mean no.
- I am never the last person I take into consideration.
- If someone rejects me I make it about them and not about me.
- My actions are driven by inspiration and love instead of by fear and struggle.
- I ask for what I want and am willing to dance with what I get.
Add up your numbers.
- If you scored 105 or better, congratulations! Your self-love is pretty healthy.
- If you scored below 105, you are not nurturing, loving and supporting yourself nearly enough. Don’t get discouraged, we all struggle with this. We all have room to make ourselves a lot happier.
You can begin by simply noticing each time you sell out on yourself and by accepting that tendency in yourself. Noticing is a powerful catalyst for change! Be True & Be You!